Legal problems are scary. My job is to give you options that will make your problems less scary.
If you are visiting this site it is likely because you are facing a legal issue or have a legal question. Browse the Practice Areas pages to see if I may be able to help you.
It is a common thought. Legal services are needed by people from all backgrounds and situations. I will work with you to understand your situation and create options for you.
We’ve all seen the movies and television shows of law offices that have walls filled with those fancy looking books. I don’t have them. I have one file cabinet. That’s right, one. I’m not your typical attorney.
Hours & Info
Unless I'm at lunch with my husband or off to a hockey tournament.
Saturday and Sunday appointments are available by request.
My Ramblings & Thoughts
- Estate Planning and Digital Assets – 2015 Wisconsin Act 300 May 4, 2016
- It’s Be Kind To Lawyers Day 2016 April 12, 2016
- Strange Probates – Where there’s a Will, there’s a way. March 11, 2016
- 78 years ago in Wisconsin Law. Husbands CAN be bad drivers, and their wives can sue them for it! January 19, 2016
- 4th Of July Fireworks Law Reminder July 1, 2015